Every year when gift guides come out, I am always sad I didn’t release one! Throught the year I’m always recommending different products to my patients in order to help support their health and make their life EASIER! So this year, I am finally complining a list of products that that have made a difference in my life – or that I know a woman in your life will LOVE!
I am not associated with any of these products, and the only affiliate links I share are at the bottom, and labeled!
I hope this guide gives you some great ideas 🙂
For the plant lover:
- Hamama growing kit – Grow your own microgreens for salad toppings, at home!
- Watering can – The right watering can actually makes a big difference.
- Fiddle leaf fig tree – Have a bright window? Your fiddle leaf fig will thrive in front of it.
- Plant mister – Keep plants fresh, and it’s cute on display!
- Mini succulent pots – Everyone loves a succulent window sill.
For the coffee/tea lover:
- Milk frother/blender – Blend powders into drinks easily, or froth warm milk!
- Nontoxic French Press – An absolutely ZERO plastic french press
- Clean Coffee – Coffee is one of the dirtiest crops – this coffee is mold-free, organic, and more!
- Hand wrap mug – Warm up your hands and cozy up with your favorite warm beverage.
For the eco friendly homebody:
- Laundry detergent – Actually get the STINK out of your workout gear!
- Dr. Bronner’s soap – This basic product can be transformed into floor cleaner or foam soap!
- Mason jar pour top – Make storing and pouring liquids easier on your mason jar loving lady!
- iLids mason jar storage tops – Storage options with zero-spill.
- Clean/dirty magnet – Keep track of what’s in the dishwasher!
- Over the cabinet/wall organizer – Hang this on the wall or in the cabinet. Stores cutting boards or baggie boxes!
For the foodie:
- Go Macro Bars – Great pre-workout or bedtime snack!
- Coconut milk – I love coconut milk that doesn’t taste like a can…
- All Clad pan – Non-toxic pans that last forever.
- OXO storage – These food storage containers are the best I’ve found (and I’ve tried many).
- OXO spatula – This spatula is so useful and stands the test of time!
- Lid storage – Not going to lie this product changed my life.
For the beauty products queen:
- Shampoo brush – Got dandruff? Scalp psoriasis? Seb derm? This helps exfoliate your scalp.
- Dry skin brush – Great for stimulating the lymph = happy skin!
- Scrunchies – Scrunchies are back and I am so excited about it.
- Face serums – Ladies love serums 😉
- Organizer bag set – Organize makeup, serums, scrunchies, travel necessities, and more!
- Hydro-Flask water bottle – Gotta hydrate to keep skin glowing, and this water bottle is non-toxic!
*My affiliate products that I love:
- Mantra Bands – Wear encouraging, minimalistic, simple jewelry with YOUR OWN mantra on it! (Code: DRMEG)
- TempDrop – A wearable basal body temperature tracker, so you can cycle track effortlessly! (Code: BRV433UDFLUE5)
- Lucky Iron Fish – Get your iron levels up without an iron supplement. (Code: none – click the link!)
- Paleo Treats – The highest quality, most delicious pre-made desserts on the market. (Code: DRMEG)
*As you know, I am very choosy about what I recommend. I am affiliated with these products (meaning if you click the link and buy you get a discount and I get a small amount of $), because I LOVE them, I use them personally, and I recommend them to patients almost daily.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and happy gift-giving! I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season!