If you’re a healthcare practitioner, like a nutrition coach, registered dietician, acupuncturist, holistic life coach, or nutritionist, and you want to grow your understanding of functional medicine and lab testing, this group is for you.
I created this mentorship group because for years I had various practitioners asking me “how do you know this stuff?”
So I decided to create a way that I can teach YOU my unique approach to clients.
This group is designed to help you:
- improve your lab reading skills, with functional medicine (SIBO, DUTCH, regular diagnostic labs, etc)
- have more confidence with clients in deciding: which treatments to pick, how to move throughout a case, how to pick a follow-up time frame, how to decide which tests to run first, and how to answer their difficult questions
- know when to refer to XYZ type of practitioner
- increase your knowledge about functional medicine and nutrition
- allow you to connect with other practitioners in your field who are working 1:1 with patients
HOW IT WORKS
#1 The structure of the group is entirely MEMBER-LEAD – what that means is that I take feedback from members about what topics and discussions we want to cover, and once a week or multiple times per month, we do a hour video forum.
#2 Members can (at any time) post a case for group discussion. I read through all discussions and comment my thoughts and answers to questions. You can upload non-identified lab work and I help you interpret it. This is a GREAT way to get real feedback about REAL cases that you’re struggling with.
I want to teach you MY unique approach to clients, which has been very successful. I want you to have a space where you feel like you can get some mentorship, more ideas, and more treatment tools. It can be lonely practicing solo or practicing in the online space. This group gives you a space to help GROW your knowledge and confidence, but also helps you not feel so dang alone.
Any questions about the membership? Visit the link above, or email email@example.com
For 1:1 sessions, please visit my Calendly to book: calendly.com/drmegnd
The rate is $250/hour.