Classic Vanilla Chia Pudding
makes one quart mason jar
1 qt organic coconut milk, (tetra-pak Arroy-D is my favorite)
1/2 cup whole organic black chia seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
15 drops Stevia Clear liquid (optional, adds sweetness)
To make your pudding:
1) Grab a clean mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
2) Add coconut milk; add vanilla, add stevia
3) Pour your chia seeds into the jar.
4) Screw on lid and shake shake shake.
5) Put jar in fridge and go do something for 5 minutes. Come back, shake shake shake. Return to fridge, come back a few minutes later. Shake, shake, shake. Repeat.
6) Let pudding do it’s thing and get all yummy overnight, or wait 30 minutes for seeds to fully take on the coconut milk.
For more info, visit this post at http://mutritiousnuffins.blogspot.com/2014/08/classic-vanilla-chia-pudding.html