These muffins are delicious and easy to make. We enjoy adding different ingredients into the batter, whether it’s chocolate chips, raisins, or walnuts!
Grain-free Pumpkin Muffins
makes about 2 dozen muffins
2 cups blanched almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp each: nutmeg, allspice, cloves
1 cup pumpkin puree
3 real eggs – ours were large!
1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup honey/maple syrup
1 cup chopped nuts (for topping)
Optional add ins: raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips
To make your muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare muffin tins with muffin liners.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl, be sure to remove lumps.
3. Mix wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Pour batter into muffin tin, about 3/4 cup full for each.
6. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.